Monday, August 25, 2008

Day at the Beach





One of our favorite things about the east coast is the beach... we love living so close and spend as much time there as we can... the kids just love being in the water and although the sand is a huge mess... we always have the best time... Mark and I kid around that we need to go to the beach when we are in the middle of an argument... something about the ocean... all stress is forgotten, there is no anger, no moodieness, just God's amazing creation! The boys have learned how to boogey board and are getting really good at it... the first session of swim lessons has really helped out and they are getting better and better in the water. We already have them signed up for the next session of lessons... they will be fish before we know it!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We're onthe east cost as well and love the beach! This week we haven't been out much, as Fay was making her way through our territory!

Sweet memories in photos you have here.

Cathy said...

How wonderful to live so close to the beach! Your boys are so cute with their new little dog. I came from Deby's.

Anonymous said...

I love the ocean! It is one of my favorite places to be!

It is so nice to meet dear Deby's daughter!

Blessin's!

~~Deby said...

oh look at those TWO....
looks like too much fun...get back home...
MOM/Nana

Diana said...

What cute pictures. I can understand the pull of the ocean - wish we lived closer to an actual beach. Enjoy your time but hurry home :D

I am truly blessed said...

HaHa!! I love Caleb in thos pics!! What a silly boy hamming it up. Too cute

Rose of Sharon said...

What darling boys! I have four boys myself, although mine are a lot older. You have a wonderful Mom! I came over from her blog to say hello. Stop by my blog anytime!

hugs, Sharon

Rose of Sharon said...

P.S. What do you do for a living? Your profile says you work at home. I used to work at home doing medical transcription. I loved it for that season, but then I was ready to get out and talk with people! I work three eight hour days now at a little clinic and I love it, it is a perfect little schedule.

xox Sharon