Friday, August 29, 2008

So much fun!




We love this puppy.. .she is just so much fun, she is so playful, loves running and running after the boys in the yard and then wears herself out and crashes on my lap while I am working... she is just so sweet and is doing an amazing job of housebreaking, even barking at me two different times yesterday when she needed to go out! It is like having another baby around though, we have to make sure there are no tiny toys on the floor b/c Shelby finds them every time, especially legos! Oh how she loves teething on legos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped over from your Mom's and if I remember correctly, you're the hip stylish one who's house was very colorful and cool! Right??? Well... I am looking forward to more pictures from your new place!
In Him,
Christina

~~Deby said...

oh...she is so cute, Missy...I can't wait to meet my new grand-dog-ter in person...
MOM

Diana said...

That is awesome that she is doing so well and fitting right in. I bet she's loads of fun!

I am truly blessed said...

Oh Missy she is so cute. Our pups are going to have to have play days when you guys get back......thanks again for all your help