Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School!






Today was a great day... can't believe I have a 1st Grader! He had such a great day and we are really happy with his teacher! I think it is going to be a great school year! Both boys wanted pictures in their new clothes (even though only one of them actually in school, had to be fair! ) they are too cute in their new shirts and shoes (I didnt even notice it was a Dragon type thing on his shirt till I saw these pictures... I saw the eagle and the athletic wording... missed the stinkin dragon!won't be wearing that one again!) The other pics were them hamming it up the other day :)

3 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Oh Missy...arent our boys growing up so fast. Noah and Caleb look so handsome.

~~Deby said...

oh I miss them so much...
love these pictures...
mom

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

These pictures really make me miss you guys...Ok..it's settled "ONE" year ONLY!!!!