Friday, September 19, 2008

Puppy Update



Shelby is doing so good... seriously she has been the perfect addition to our family... even Mark is totally in love with her... she had a little fever the other day when we took her for her puppy shots and Mark kept texting me from Chicago where he was on travel to find out how she was doing... it was too cute... At her vet appt this week she was up to 4.8 lbs... and as far as house breaking, she is doing awesome! I take her with us when I drop Noah off at school in the morning and when he hops out of the car she cries as we drive away... she loves these boys already and we all love her! I want to get her some clothes and talked about getting her a jacket for the winter... it gets really cold here and of course smarty pants Noah said... mom, she has fur :)

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

oh she is just soooo cute and she has done so good.....wow....love her hair-do !!!
Mark looks great, I recognize that CHEESY smile...
miss you all SO SO much,
mom

I am truly blessed said...

She is soo cute. Our dogs are gonna have somuch fun playing together when you guys get back. I think I am gonna take Maisy to the groomers next week.
Ok....we wanna see more pictures of the boys next please :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Aw....she look adorable in that ladybug costume. I wish louie was doing as good in the ooty training area.

Alice said...

Ahh, Shelby is adorable. Our little Phoebe LOVES the kids too. She hangs out the window crying when I drop the kids off at the bus as well.
We are all crazy about her.